Accounting, Law & Management
TMA Education is segmented into three areas – Accounting, Law and Management. In addition to the main learning areas, the platform hosts webinars, as well as a collection of reports and publications to help users understand contemporary market best practices, concepts and turnaround and restructuring techniques. To summarise, TMA Education offers:
- Instant access, 24/7/365 to modules across three main disciplines – Accounting, Law and Management
- Access to TMA Australia’s webinar collection providing the opportunity to learn from industry and business experts
- A library of reports and other publications relevant to turnaround and restructuring
- A forum to facilitate communication between members including industry updates and news
- Global and Regional Conference videos
- A calendar of upcoming events
- A single gateway to learning for TMA Australia members as part of their annual membership
All current TMA Australia members have access to the platform – https://tma.peopleplan.com.au/. If you haven’t received your login details or for any queries, please contact the TMA office (firstname.lastname@example.org).TMA Education
Module 1: Working Capital & Cash Management – NOW LIVE
The first module Working Capital & Cash Management is now live. Developed by ScotPac and McGrathNicol, we encourage you to jump in to the ‘Learning’ area of the platform and undertake the first course. While you’re there, also have a look at ‘TV’ which hosts a selection of webinars and ‘Resources’ for various publications and reports. We will be adding further content to these areas over the coming weeks.
A further 5 modules will be available by August 2021. These will be developed by TMA National Partner firms such as Herbert Smith Freehills, Allegro, KPMG, FTI Consulting and Ashurst. We are delighted to offer a unique opportunity for member firms to share their expertise and in turn, for TMA members to undertake training developed by industry experts.
We are proud to offer TMA Education as a new benefit to being a member of TMA Australia.
TMA Australia President, January 2021