Save the date: 9-10 November, 2022
TMA Australia invites you to its 2022 National Conference. Presented in a hybrid, face to face and online format, we will bring together world-class speakers, highly relevant topics and turnaround case studies of all sizes.
The Conference will equip you with case studies, leadership stories and skills to deal with the special situations faced by corporate enterprises in these times.
The 2022 TMA Australia Conference will be chaired by Samantha Findley (Gordon Brothers Capital), Paul Apathy (Herbert Smith Freehills) and Jonathan Henry (McGrathNicol).
2022 TMA AUSTRALIA CONFERENCE
9 November - 10 November
Why this is a must attend event on your calendar
- Key insights will be shared by a diverse group of speakers and industries about how to successfully navigate today’s environment
- Hear from corporate leaders setting out their turnaround experiences and strategies
- Understand key turnaround issues and reform initiatives within the industry
- Gain insights in to global trends affecting turnaround and restructuring
- Topical and emerging themes will be explored across challenged industry sectors
- Explore and understand strategies from turnaround case studies
- Participate in interactive panel sessions and presentations
- Latest trends and developments surrounding turnaround and restructuring