2023 TMA Conference & Gala Dinner (15-16 August, Melbourne)
TMA Australia invites you to its 2023 National Conference. Presented in a hybrid format, we bring together world-class speakers, highly relevant topics and turnaround case studies of all sizes, that will explore how business moves forward. The Conference will equip you with case studies, leadership stories and skills to deal with the special situations faced by corporate enterprises in these times of business disruption, political instability, market volatility and changing business frameworks.
Thanks to the 2023 TMA Australia Conference Chairs – Alinta Kemeny (Ashurst Australia), Sebastian Hams (KordaMentha) and Nikki Smythe (Herberts Smith Freehills), and conference Committee.
Why this is a must attend event on your calendar
- Key insights will be shared by a diverse group of speakers and industries about how to successfully navigate today’s environment
- Hear from corporate leaders setting out their turnaround experiences and strategies
- Understand key turnaround issues and reform initiatives within the industry
- Gain insights in to global trends affecting turnaround and restructuring
- Topical and emerging themes will be explored across challenged industry sectors
- Explore and understand strategies from turnaround case studies
- Participate in interactive panel sessions and presentations
- Latest trends and developments surrounding turnaround and restructuring
For enquiries, please contact Allison Robinson – firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 042 811.