Our Corporate Membership provides firms the flexibility to offer the benefits of TMA membership to varying numbers of staff.
TMA Australia Corporate Membership allows a company to purchase bulk membership to develop their training, education and networking exposure through our 30 + events held across Australia. To create a Corporate Membership for your firm or if you have any queries, please complete the enquiry form:
Features and benefits in detail
- No joining fee for new members
- Scaled discounts apply as more members are added to the Corporate Group
- Easy renewal of all members via Corporate Group Administrator access
- Individual and Group Administrator ability to update profiles and view transactions
- Complimentary tickets for staff and guests at educational and networking events
- Firm’s details on website with contact details
- Inclusion of members in the online search facility on the website
- Access to event handouts, slides and information online via the password protected members area of the website.
- Access to up to date information on developments in the Turnaround market via the TMA Australia newsletter and the electronic US based quarterly newsletter – TMA International News.
- The opportunity to become involved with a TMA Australia official posts
- The opportunity to enhance your profile within the Turnaround market as a speaker at our events, or an author for website articles (subject to content).