TMA / Allegro Funds – Turnaround Case Study Competition
TMA Australia and Allegro Funds are pleased to present their inaugural turnaround case competition.
This case represents a dynamic opportunity to put your skills to work, network with your peers and test yourself against the best and brightest of the TMA NextGen network nationally. The winning team will receive a prize and award at the TMA national conference in October.
Working in a small team, you will be provided with a real company facing challenges and requiring a turnaround and you will prepare an investment recommendation for a private equity fund’s investment committee.
You will have four days to prepare a short presentation of 10 pages or less with your investment recommendation, deal price and structure and turnaround plan.
The top five team submissions will present their pitches to a panel of judges and the winning team will receive an award and prize at the TMA national conference.
To compete, form a team of between three to five members with at least one TMA member and at members from at least two organisations. Eligibility criteria and registration details in the flyyer – here
To register email – AllegroTMAcasecomp@allegrofunds.com.au – with your team name, the names of the participants in your team as well as their job title, company and email address. No cost to enter
- Thursday 5 August: Registration opens
- Wednesday 1 September: Case Released
- Saturday 4 September: Submissions due at 11:59pm
- Friday 10 September: Teams will be notified if they are successful in progressing to the finals
- Monday 13 September: Finals presentation night (to be held virtually via video conference)
- Wednesday 6 October: Winners presented with an award at the TMA conference